I wanted to take the time to mention several new things that I've added to my blog. I obviously think they're of significance or else they wouldn't have been added. :) I also wanted to point out some things that have been here for awhile as well.
1. First of all, I'd like you to take note of the 7x7 button of the side of the page. It's a gentle reminder for us to pray for our children 7 times a day, 7 days a week. Be sure to read the post below for a full review of what all I'm talking about (actually, all that Angie is talking about).
2. Next is a picture of a piece of pottery - also on the side of the page. This too comes from Angie's blog. The link to understanding what the broken and restored pottery is all about, is directly above the picture. Since reading about this, I now use this as a "therapeutic" assignment for some of the individuals I counsel with.
3. Moving on is the list of my friends' blogs. Here's a little to familiarize you with each of them.
Our Family Blog - this is Anna and Eli's blog. Most of the pictures we take will be posted on it. Updates, reports, etc. all go on it.
Mark's Remarks is my hubby's blog. He writes about finances, theology, posts some of his poetry and photography, as well as occasionally shares a funny story or two.
Anita Wilson's blog has great pics, funny stories, and also deals with motherhood from a Biblical perspective.
Aaron Wilson's blog will give you a blast from the past with his knack for retro toys and collectibles. He also shares thoughts on theology, finances, and other important stuff.
Hot Coco Boutique is my friend, Jessica's blog where she sells lots of cool baby stuff! She's new to my blog roll, so be sure to check her out - more importantly, the stuff she makes and sells!
Jenny's blog is managed by Mark's cousin. It's about the goofy, weird, and funny stories of her life.
The Matheney's are some of our close friends. Their blog mainly shows pics of their kiddos.
4. Underneath all my friend's blogs, is a list of some of my favorite sites and blogs that I visit frequently... typically daily.
Money Saving Mom - a site dedicated to posting tons of deals at various stores, coupons, free samples, and money saving tips. It literally has saved us TONS of money!
Bring the Rain - also known as Angie's blog. This is where the 7x7 and the pottery pics came from. This blog is dedicated to her and her husband's (Todd from the group, Selah) journey through losing their precious baby, Audrey Caroline. 7 short weeks after losing her daughter, she also lost her 2 mo. old nephew, Luke, to SIDS. They have a link at the top left that will take you to the very beginning to get you caught up if you wish. I encourage you to go through the archives as there are several absolutely excellent posts. And for all you ladies out there, be sure to have your box of Kleenexes close by. I highly, highly recommend this blog!!
Greg and Nicol Sponberg - parents of baby Luke who went to be with Jesus. You might also recognize Nicol's voice from Selah (Todd's sister). Primarily run by Nicol.
Light Your World is a blog also dedicated to baby Luke, who died at 2 mo. old from SIDS. Once again, have your Kleenexes handy. Primarily run by Greg.
Penny Raine speaks her mind on her blog, while sharing wonderful insights about Christian living, finances, motherhood, etc.
Girl Talk is a blog that deals with Christian living, being a Godly wife and mother, and actually writes about issues that we all deal with. Highly recommend it!
$5 Dinners - need I say more??
Positively Feminine - is a site that deals with women's issues from a Biblical perspective. They have Q&A sections, articles, etc.
Biblical Womanhood is a site dedicated to encouraging and equipping women of God. Has practical Biblical applications.
5. And the last thing I want to mention is the little box in the top right hand corner of the page underneath the pictures. It's a place to type in your e-mail address and receive an e-mail anytime the blog is updated. It's simple, easy, and allows you to stay current with all that's going on on Phoebe's Ramblings. Once you enter your e-mail address, it will send you a confirmation e-mail. You must click on the link within that e-mail to confirm. Feedblitz will do the rest.
I certainly hope you'll take the time to check out some, or all, of these links. I certainly wouldn't have them posted if I didn't think they were worth your time.
I hope each of you are doing well. Have a great and blessed week.