I think all too often, I forget to let Mark know just how much I love and appreciate him. He truly is the better half and keeps me together. Stealing from a friend of mine who recently posted a top 10, I'll do the top 10 reasons why I love my husband.
10. You're forgiving and see past my faults. You're one of the rare ones who adheres to the 70 x 7 rule.
9. You're patient beyond reason.
8. You have the most caring, big brown eyes that I could get lost in over and over again.
7. Your smile makes everything better and your hugs let me know that when I've had a bad day everything will be okay.
6. You try to do all our own home projects and amazingly they often turn out quite well.
5. You provide for our family and never complain about it.
4. You love Anna and are an amazing father to her and you already love Eli just as much.
3. You pray with me each night for our children.
2. You're my best friend, my companion, my confidant. You love me for me even when I make that difficult.
1. You love God, take our family to church, are the leader of our family, and are beyond more than I could have ever asked for. I thank God for giving you to me.
I love you.
Post a Comment